- Pools & Hot Springs
- Play Areas
- Planet Hollywood Beach Club
- Park & Resort Maps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Park Hours
- Safety Commitment
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the general Waterpark Rules?
- What are the Waterpark Beach House Rules & Requirements?
- What are the Slide Tower Rules & Requirements?
- What are the Jungle Beach Playland Rules & Requirements?
- What are the Age Requirements for the Waterpark?
- Do I have to purchase a pass if I will not be using the park?
- Are towels available?
- Where can guests change?
- What can you wear in the park?
- Are beach toys or life jackets available?
- Are tubes and mats available for use?
- How many lifeguards are on duty at one time?
- What is the water/air temperature?
- If I forget something can I purchase it at the Park?
- Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
- Can I re-enter the park if I leave?
- Can I purchase additional passes if I have booked a waterpark package?
- Is parking available at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark?
- Is there anything else to do in Niagara Falls?
- I have booked a Hotel Waterpark Package, what time can I get into my room and is there a place I can store my luggage if I’m early?
- How do I access the Waterpark from a Falls Avenue Resort hotel?
What are the general Waterpark Rules?
- Valid wrist bands are required for admittance into the waterpark and must be worn at all times
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers
- Swim diapers are available for free at the Guest Services desk
- Guests with physical disabilities, heart conditions, neck, back problems or are pregnant are NOT permitted to use the slides
- Arms and hands should remain in the slide
- No running, diving, standing or kneeling inside the slide
- Zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal decorative pieces, wet suits, personal flotation devices, or life jackets are NOT allowed on the slides
- Ensure eye glasses are secure
What are the Waterpark Beach House Rules & Requirements?
- 1 rider per slide at one time
- Large Beach House Slides – 40” height requirement
- Small Beach House Slides – 36” height requirement
- Double Blue Beach House Slide – no height requirement
- Small Splashpad Slide – no height requirement
- All run outs (area of water that the slides end in) contain less than 8 inches of water.
- It is required that riders slide down on their backs with their hands firmly crossed against their chests with legs crossed at the ankles.
What are the Slide Tower Rules & Requirements?
Toob Tower Slides
- Maximum 2 riders per slide at one time
- Height requirement of 42”
- Run out (area of water that the slides end in) contain 10-12 inches of water
- It is required that riders slide down in a seated position
Extreme Racing Slides
- Maximum 1 rider per slide at one time
- Body Slides have a height requirement of 42”
- Body slide must be ridden on your back with hands firmly crossed against the rider’s chest and legs crossed at the ankles
- Mat Slides have a height requirement of 48”
- Mat slide must be ridden head first with hands holding the handles of the mat
- Run out (area of water that the slides end in) contain 8-10 inches of water
What are the Jungle Beach Playland Rules & Requirements
- Children must be less than 48” in height to enter
- Guests must dry off before use
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times
- Running and horseplay are not permitted in the Jungle Beach Playland area
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Jungle Beach Playland area
What are the Age Requirements for the Waterpark?
Children are not permitted in the park under the age of 16 without an adult present. The adult must remain in the park while the children swim. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 years of age or older.Wave Pool: Children under the age of six are not allowed to swim without adult supervision.Outdoor Activity Pool: Children under 12 are not allowed to swim alone.
Horseshoe Hot Springs: Adults only, must be 16 years or older to enter. It is also strongly advised that guests with heart conditions, medical conditions or pregnant women not enter the hot springs.
Do I have to purchase a pass if I will not be using the park?
Everyone who enters the park must purchase a wristband and the wristband must be worn at all times. This includes adults who are not using the facilities and only supervising children.
Are towels available?
Yes, towels are supplied at no charge. If preferred, guests can bring towels into the park from home, but Hotel towels are not allowed.
Where can guests change?
There are men’s and women’s change rooms in the park. It is suggested that guest pack a small bag containing swimsuit, flip-flops and other personal items.Family change rooms are also available for guests.
Day Locker Rentals
If you are planning a day at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, locker rentals that provide unlimited all day access are available for your convenience. Small lockers (14″ h x 11″ w x 14″ deep) are available for $10 ($5 is a refundable deposit) and large lockers (17.5″ h x 17.5″ w x 17″ deep) are available for $18 ($10 is a refundable deposit). Guests are encouraged to use these lockers to store items they will require during their day at the waterpark.
What can you wear in the park?
Proper bathing attire is required. Onlookers may wear street clothes although street shoes must be removed.
Are beach toys or life jackets available?
Beach balls and life jackets are available for hotel guests at no charge. For day pass park users beach balls are available for rent with a $10 deposit and life jackets are available for rent with a $20 deposit, deposits are returned when the life jacket and or beach ball is returned. Outside life jackets, pool noodles, floating baby chairs and floatation devices are not permitted in the park to limit possibilities of cross-contamination.
Are tubes and mats available for use?
Yes, mats, tubes and double tubes are available at no charge.
How many lifeguards are on duty at one time?
The waterpark is required by law to have a minimum of 3 Lifeguards stations at the Wave Pool. Waterslides are staffed on the top and lower platforms on each side. All aquatic staff are trained in First Aid and CPR. Lifeguards are certified through the National Lifeguard Service (NLS).
What is the water/air temperature?
The water is heated to 84-86 degrees Fahrenheit, and air is maintained at 86 degrees.
If I forget something can I purchase it at the Park?
Yes, Guest Services carries a variety of items. For example, towels, water shoes, water-proof cameras, goggles, and swim diapers.
Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
No, but there is the Planet Hollywood Beach Club cafe that offers small snacks and drinks.
Can I re-enter the park if I leave?
Yes, as long as you are still wearing your wristband.
Can I purchase additional passes if I have booked a waterpark package?
Yes, they are available at the Front desk at a rate of $19.95 plus tax per guest, to a maximum of 2, per day.
Is parking available at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark?
Guests of the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Falls Avenue Resort Hotels enjoy direct indoor access to parking in the Casino Niagara Parking Garage. In fact, the Waterpark is located at the top of the garage!
Is there anything else to do in Niagara Falls?
Absolutely! Niagara Falls, Ontario is one of the busiest tourist destinations in North America. The Waterpark is located on Falls Avenue Resort, home to Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping, and Attractions and is steps away from Clifton Hill.
I have booked a Hotel Waterpark Package, what time can I get into my room and is there a place I can store my luggage if I’m early?
The check-in time varies depending on the hotel. Check-in beings at the Sheraton on the Falls at 4pm, while Crowne Plaza Fallsview, Skyline Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls begins at 3pm. If you arrive prior to check-in, you can pick-up your hotel waterpark passes at the hotel front desk and store your luggage with the concierge. We suggest that you pack your waterpark attire and any necessities in a smaller separate bag so that luggage can be stored easily and you can maximize your time in the park.
How do I access the Waterpark from a Falls Avenue Resort hotel?
The Waterpark is connected via an indoor walkways to the Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Fallsview and the Skyline Inn. Hotel dress code requires that proper attire (shirts, shoes, cover-ups) be worn while heading to and from the Waterpark and hotels. No wet clothing is to be worn in hotel lobbies or public areas.