Niagara Falls offers an incredible amount of unique attractions to check out, sometimes making it difficult to know where to start if its your first time visiting the city. To make things a little easier we’ve created a list of the top five things that you just have to do on your first visit.
- Table Rock Welcome Centre: Located on the beautiful Niagara Parkway, the Table Rock Welcome Centre allows you to get a close up view of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. The Welcome Centre is a great place to start your day in the falls, giving you a picturesque walk along the Niagara Parkway followed by one of the best places to view the famous falls.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises: Hop aboard one of the hottest attractions in the city and get as close as possible to the falls. An exhilarating attraction that offers a new and unforgettable experience, this is a must-do when visiting Niagara Falls. The Hornblower catamaran allows you to feel the mist as you cruise the Niagara River and approach the powerful Horseshoe Falls from below.
- Falls Avenue Resort: Spanning 20 acres in the heart of Niagara Falls’ tourist district, the Falls Avenue Resort offers everything you need for your getaway to the falls. If you’re looking for a trip with the family, the resort has tons of attractions, dining options and packages catered to your family’s needs. Looking for something more romantic with that special someone? The resort has several Ultimate Experience Packages available to make it a getaway to remember. Home to many of Niagara Falls’ attractions, five-star hotels and fine dining, staying at the resort will not disappoint.
- Niagara Falls’ Parks: If you want to get a different experience of the city or love to stay active, Niagara Falls offers dozens of one-of-a-kind paths and trails. The scenic view of the natural landscape allows you to travel through different paths and parkways on bike or foot. Opt for a guided tour or something different like bouldering, all offered through Niagara Parks.
- Casino Niagara: What’s a trip to Niagara Falls without visiting the 95,000 square feet of gaming in the middle of the tourist district? Dining options offered in the casino means you won’t have to go far for a delicious meal either. To enhance your experience inside the casino, you can find Yuk Yuk’s and free live music for a great evening of entertainment.
The city features tons of unique attractions and venues to check out so come to Niagara Falls and start exploring this summer!