If you are traveling from the United States we want to make sure you bring all the right things to prepare you for a great trip to Canada.
Planning your trip couldn’t be easier with this list!
What to bring:
- Passport: This piece of identification will be crucial when getting over the border! Before you leave make sure this important document is ready to be shown when crossing into Canada.
- Emergency Contact Information: We never want an emergency to happen while on vacation but it’s important to be prepared if it does happen. Leave emergency contact information with a relative or a close friend so they know who to contact. On the opposite side, always prepare a sheet of emergency contact information in the country you are traveling to as well.
- Drivers License and Health Insurance Information: These two pieces of identification are crucial to every trip especially if you plan on driving. Having your driver’s license will ensure you have a smooth ride and your health insurance information will help you in case of a medical emergency.
- Itinerary of your trip: Have this handy with phone numbers in case you get lost or need further details. A planned itinerary will keep your trip running on time with no complications.
- A raincoat or extra jacket: With all the mist from the falls having a raincoat will keep you dry during your trip to see the amazing sight.
- Medication: Make sure to bring all the medication you would need for your trip and extra medication just in case. Niagara Falls has a lot going on and you won’t want to miss out on anything!
- Clothes: This one is an obvious when packing for your trip, but pack lightly and smart for your Niagara Falls. When you’re planning to be close to the falls in the summer months it’s a good idea to pack light clothes. For spring and some summer evenings, you’ll probably want to wear a sweater and pants when you’re outside.
If you do happen to forget something, not to worry – for the most part everything else can be purchased in Niagara Falls or provided by your hotel.