We are excited to announce that the Waterpark will open on Saturday October 3, 2020. The Waterpark will operate at reduced capacity to maximize the fun and safety in the park.
Access will be limited to Stay Safe & Splash Waterpark Package guests of the Skyline Hotel in order to maintain capacity guidelines.
The package is available with one night accommodations, and access for 4 guests for 2 hours of waterpark access. To ensure physical distancing can be achieved, each 2 hour timeslot will have a cap of 50 guests.
Three attractions within the waterpark will be available:
- Tidal Wave Swimming Pool (without waves)
- Outdoor Sunnyside Pool
- Splash Pad
Unfortunately at this time all Waterslides, the Beach House Rain Fortress, Tipping Bucket, and the dry play structure are unavailable. Day Pass Admissions are not available.
There are several new protocols put into place that guests should be aware of before visiting:
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility when not in the pool
- We encourage guests to bring their own towels, complimentary towels are no longer available. Towels can be purchased starting at $2.00 at the park if required
- Social Distancing of 2 metres will be required within the waterpark at all times
- Pool capacity will be limited to Provincial guidelines
- Diaper aged children must wear swim diapers at all times while in the waterpark
- We recommend you bring your own approved floatation devices as supplies may be limited due to enhanced cleaning processes
- For the safety of all guests, if you are sick please don’t participate and encourage your family to avoid visiting until you are feeling better
Plan your visit now, we can’t wait to welcome you once again!