We want you to get the most of your time at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. With that in mind, we’ve gathered helpful hints and tips from Insiders who know their way around the park.
- Take Advantage of Early Access: Guests staying on a Hotel Waterpark Package receive access to the Waterpark 2hrs before it opens to the public on select days! Valid March 9-17 and April 19-22.
- Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza and Skyline Hotel feature direct indoor connections to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark (no need to carry winter coats, boots and attire, but remember that shoes should be worn when travelling to the park from another area of the Resort)
- Pack a separate bag with swim essentials if you will be at the park before checking into your room (this allows you to travel lighter in the waterpark, while luggage can be left with the hotel).
- Plan to stop and eat at “off peak” times, for example have an early or late dinner so you can enjoy the park while others break for a meal.
- Rent a Cabana! Now available on the upper and lower levels, each cabana is outfitted with patio seating for 5, eating arrangements for 6, wicker style lounge chairs (2), free chilled bottled water for all members of the family/party, VIP discount for food, large wicker cabinet, custom waterpark towels for the day, and best of all… privacy!