How does Ontario’s Proof of Vaccination Mandate impact my visit?
Indoor areas of Waterparks in Ontario have been designated as a setting where guests must be fully vaccinated (specific exemptions apply).
Beginning September 22, 2021 guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of vaccination and proof of ID at the point of entry per Provincial Guidelines.
- Second dose receipt (can be printed or downloaded from the Ontario Health website), a receipt signed by an Indigenous health provider or a receipt from another jurisdiction. These documents must show that the date of administration was at least 14 days prior.
- Proof of ID (birth certificate, a citizenship card, a drivers licence, a government issued identification card, including a health card, an Indian Status Card or Indigenous Membership Card, a passport or a permanent resident card)
- Enhanced Provincial Proof of Vaccination QR Code that can be downloaded.
Do I need a reservation before I come to the park?
All Guests are encouraged to make reservations through an online ticket purchase or reserving/purchasing a Hotel Waterpark Package prior to visiting the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark to guarantee admission to the waterpark with proper Proof of vaccination and ID.
Is a health assessment questionnaire for each person in my party necessary before arriving?
Upon completing the reservation process, you will be asked to input the names of all members of your party then read and agree to the terms and conditions of the screening form.
If one person in my family or group has symptoms of the coronavirus, does my whole party need to stay home?
If everyone in your family or group has been exposed to the person who has symptoms, it’s best if everyone in your party stay home and reschedule your visit. Please contact Reception as soon as possible at email@example.com with all details.
What happens if I do not have a reservation when I come to the park?
All Guests will need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. We cannot guarantee access to the waterpark if tickets aren’t purchased in advance.
Will all slides and attractions be open?
Some features may be temporarily closed due to Health guidance and we will do our best to update these daily on our website.
- The Wave pool is open however, the waves are deactivated to keep physical distancing while in the pool.
- The jungle beach dry play playground and outdoor activity pool are temporarily closed.
Do I need to wear a mask in the park, even if I am fully vaccinated?
Masks are mandatory when in the park; they are not required in any of the water attractions. Signs will be posted in the designated areas where masks are mandatory.
According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, even if fully vaccinated, it’s important to continue using all the tools available to help stop this pandemic as we learn more about vaccines and their effect on the spread of COVID-19.
Once I am in the park, how long can I stay?
You are welcome to stay as long as you wish while we are operating on the day of your visit.
What if I made a mistake and need to change my reservation?
Guests are responsible for their purchases. Please double-check before completing the payment portion that you have:
- Selected the correct visitation (Date & Time)
- Selected the correct ticket type(s)
- Children 2 and Under are Free (we reserve the right to see ID)
- You have read and agreed to the terms and conditions for entrance to the park for you and your party.
- Everyone 12 years and older are fully vaccinated and bring proof of vaccination and proper ID.
I purchased a third party ticket, how do I make a reservation?
What is your refund policy with reservations?
Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable once booked online.
Are towels available?
Complimentary towels are not available at the waterpark. Fear not, If you’ve forgotten your towel, we sell a variety of towels starting from $2.25 + HST and up.
Are there lockers available?
Our new digital lockers are available to rent for $12.00 via self-serve kiosks that accept credit cards only. Guests are encouraged to use these lockers to store items they will require during their time at the waterpark. The waterpark is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left unattended and/or unsecured
Are beach toys or life jackets available?
The waterpark provides a limited amount of approved lifejackets for your safety; however, they are first come first serve. We encourage all guests to bring their own floatation devices (approved by the Ministry of Transportation and/or Coast Guard) to be used in the waterpark.
The lifejackets provided by Fallsview Indoor Waterpark are safety approved, and may be used in any area of the Waterpark except on the Waterslides, and Whirlpools. We do not permit any outside pool toys or balls to be brought into the park.